All products are shipped discreetly in a brown box with absolutely no indication as to the contents. All goods that are dispatched are sent by a recorded insured service. This means goods will not be left on the door step or with neighbours.
Goods that are in stock are dispatched within 24 hours. If there is a manufacturing delay with any products you will be notified by email as soon as we are aware. *Cut off for overnights is 3pm, if we can we will dispatch up until 4pm.
- UK - Goods are dispatched by the choice you select during checkout: Royal Mail - If you're not in they will keep the parcel at the local depot for 7 days allowing you to collect. After 7 days the parcel is returned to us. Delivery takes 1-3 days. DPD Courier - If you're not in they will keep the parcel at the local depot for 5 days allowing you to collect. After 5 days the parcel is returned to us. Delivery takes 1-2 days.
- Southern Ireland - Goods are dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded delivery if the parcel weighs less than 2kg. Over 2kg then goods are sent via DPD Courier International. Delivery takes 3-5 days.
- BFPO (British Forces Post Office) - Goods are dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded delivery. Delivery takes 3-5 days.
Royal Mail - Postal Charges (up to 2kg of goods):
Courier Charges (up to 30kg of goods):
- DPD Classic (next day) - £0.00 Delivery service with a 1 hour delivery window, available between 8am-6pm (Mon-Fri) Please note; you will receive notifications, if you have not re-arranged delivery, there is a charge. Undelivered parcels are returned after 3 attempts and a charge of £5 plus vat is then charged to your account.
- Remote Location Delivery Charges Remote locations such as Scotland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, and Isle of Wight cab be charged at a higher rate. If your address falls into category we will advise you of the cost.
If an order is cancelled after dispatch the full delivery costs will not be refunded. This includes packing, staff time and materials used.
If you have a faulty item, there is a freepost address you may use. Please email us or call for the address.
The freepost address is only for the use of returning faulty items. When we receive the item back here it will be checked, if the item is not faulty and the freepost address has been used, then there will be a charge of £4.50 for the cost of postage.
What Happens if Something Goes Wrong
We have a dedicated team looking after your interests and if there are any issues with your parcel we will work to overcome the problem.
If you parcel is lost on route we will endeavour to obtain compensation for you.
We will liaise with the particular depot on your behalf and resolve any problems swiftly and keep you updated at all times.
Items received that are incorrect must not have the products packaging opened, we must be notified within 36hours and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which are opened by the customer cannot then be returned for an exchange as they have been accepted by the customer.
We do not replace lost parcels free of charge. All parcels are dispatched insured and our team will look after the claim procedure on your behalf and all compensation once obtained will be passed onto you. So you will never be out of pocket.
- Royal Mail Procedure: 1. We complete a claim and include proof of posting / invoices to prove the cost of goods. 2. Royal Mail processes the claim and contacts you to confirm the goods never arrived. 3. The claim is accepted once Royal Mail receives your confirmation. 4. We receive a cheque and your account is then refunded the compensation amount in full. If you dont make efforts to confirm the parcel is missing, Royal Mail will not payout thus you will not receive any compensation.
- DPD Procedure: 1. We complete a claim and include proof of posting / invoices to prove the cost of goods. 2. The courier processes the claim. 3. We receive a cheque and your account is refunded the compensation amount in full. DPD only give 30 days from date of postage to claim for lost parcels.
Below is a list of the compensation payable if a parcel goes missing. If we need to do a claim on your behalf, this is the maximum amount you will receive back:
- Royal Mail Untracked – no compensation for loss or damage.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 & 48 - claim made within 80 days of posting, compensation up to £100.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - claim made within 80 days of posting, compensation up to £500.
- DPD Courier Parcels – compensation up to £100.