Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used e.g. location and traffic data.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
We may occasionally collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for use on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
Your Information and how it is used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. We may use your information for the following purposes:
- When you request information we may use this to fulfil requests relating to our products.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
- Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you.
- New consumers can be contacted by our website only if consent has been granted.
- An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this to withhold your details from us.
- We do not reveal identifiable information about you to third parties.
Storage of Personal Data
- Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
- As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable:
- Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information
- A sale of our business to a third party may require personal data sharing.
- Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
- To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
Third Party Links